Friday, August 7, 2009

Our New Truck














Here is the new truck we bought and its happy new owner.. Its a Toyota Tundra and the color is called Salsa Red. It really is a lot of fun to drive. It really has a smooth ride and incredible get and go power. Its full of fun electronic things. He jokingly said we need to visit our daughter so she can tell us how to run everything.

It has a back up camera that we got for hooking up our travel trailer but its great for driving in town too. I just figured out the iPOD hookup and how to use my phone hands free. That's lucky since it would have taken D twice as long to figure it out. The phone setup took quite awhile but I mastered it. I won't want to drive my car now that I have seen all the fun stuff on the truck. At least road trips are bound to be more fun now. Plus we can go camping again. Our old truck just couldn't pull a trailer anymore.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new wheels ! Travel far and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a snazzy set of wheels! The c olor is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get cash for clunkers on your trade in? LOL. I can't do that because I already have a fuel efficent vechicle.
    Your new truck is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW now that's one snazzy truck! I am a gadget gal so i'd love all those fancy extras - especially the hands free phone part! Congrats!
    p.s. why isn't D smiling ear to ear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new truck. I love trucks would rather have a truck than a car personally. Have fun learning all of its tricks. Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun new truck and fun new blog! Well, new to me anyway. It takes me a while sometimes. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.