Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SP Wednesday













Its only when I take a close up like this that I remember I have freckles. Funny how I never see it when I look in the mirror.













For some reason I liked the light in this picture even though it is out of focus. Maybe it shows me in a different way.


















I love how the trees are blurred in the background. Here you can see our new windows. We only replaced two windows and now I want the whole house done. Maybe next year.

I saw this on Patti Digh's site this morning at it is so awesome I had to share.

Birds on the Wires from Jarbas Agnelli on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well DUH! After I posted that it looked like a musical score, I realized it was a video. Beautiful! Thanx for sharing. There is an ad on tv that uses this same theme but this one is lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of you....especially the last one with the blurred trees. They seem to be part of the pattern in your top. And I love the video!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.