Friday, October 30, 2009

My New Computer Arrived Today
















My new computer arrived today, don't I look happy. I have been on it most of the day. Downloaded a trial word processor, uploaded some pictures, watched some tutorials and generally worked on figuring out how to use it. There will be a bit of a learning curve in learning to use a Mac but worth it I think.

Nanowrimo( National Novel Writing Month) is about to begin. I have a day to figure out how to use Pages the apple version of Word, but I think it will be ok. I may also download the free version of Scrivener and use that. It is supposed to be a really great writing software. Hey I have 24 hours to make up my mind. That should be enough time I think


I hope you are having a great Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. congrats! Yes, you do look very happy. I have a HP with a older monitor, when it dies, I plan to get a Lap top instead. I think it will be nice when the remodling is done upstairs. Then I can take it where ever.
    Mean while, I take joy in your new toy and hope all goes well with the writing.
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very much a PC household, but I've been threatening to convert to Mac forever. Would love to know how it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.