Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am Wellness



















This is my last painting for Tam's class. I did an angel for good health.  My new mantra is I am wellness. I wanted green for the background because it is the color of healing but never liked the shade till the end.  The background was a real pain but I finally like it. This was a perfect example of never giving up. Keep working through your processes and eventually you will come out the other side. This piece using watercolor crayon and both types of golden acrylics, stamping and charcoal. I put spirals on her hands because its a personal symbol for me.

This class was a lot of fun. It made me rethink how we can use our art for our own healing and other stuff in our lives. I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. I havent had time to do much with Tams class even though I signed up for it, but I am hoping over winter break it will happen.
    I love that I am Wellness is your new mantra. Mine is I am good health and good organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you truly feel like wellness, Lovely Kate.
    I hope you have a sweet and cozy Thanksgiving !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wellness is a mantra I think I will make good use of - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.