Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Favorite Birthday Song



I think last year I posted the cartoon version of this. Although this is not all the Beatles, Paul will do. I just love the upbeat feel of this song. I can't help but want to dance around the room to the beat.

It looks to be a beautiful day.  As I look out my window the skies are clear and blue, my favorite sight to see in winter.  There must be 35-40 birds on my bird feeder. They are singing me a lovely song this day, the anniversary of my birth.  I am not sure what I will be doing today, maybe some art, some dinner and feasting on a lovely cake my daughter made yesterday. Today is going to be a good day and I feel a fantastic year is on its way.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kate!!!Whatever you do today I hope you have a fun day. And don't forget to eat some cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! i hope you are enjoying a fun day with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy wonderful birthday Kate. There are lots of birdies here too, getting ready to fly back north, I suppose. My yard and the surrounding trees have been totally filled with robins for two days now. maybe yours are looking for some birthday cake?

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.