Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Baby is 23


Its my little girls birthday today. Well maybe she is not so little anymore. She was sitting on the couch making the finishing touches to the kindle cover she crocheted yesterday, when I snapped this picture. It hard to believe its been 23 years since I became a mother. So far the best years of my life. Happy Birthday Sarah!

We are headed out to Red Robin for burgers. That is where Sarah wanted to go. We won't have dessert there because I have made my Dad's cheesecake with blackberry sauce to go on top. It will be yummy.

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Sarah!! I want to come over for dessert....that cheesecake with blackberry sauce sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your 'baby' - agreed being a mom is the best thing in life by miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday the your daughter ! Love the celebration of mother-daughter love !

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.