Monday, July 18, 2011

Choosing to be Joyful




















Being Joyful is a conscious choice and its one I often forget about. I made this page a few days ago but never really finished. I think the woman in the picture just embodies joy so that is where the page took me. The background is made with reinkers and Golden Fluid paint. I stamped right into the wet paint and also adding stamping on top.

Speaking of joy, I am so joyful that my weaving room is finished. Here is a little video tour of the room for your enjoyment.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, Kate, it's hard to believe all of the things you can do. I like your feminine power altar, your looms, everything. I'm surprised you painted your studio "B" as quickly as you did. Two studio's! Beautiful! xoO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!
    Enjoy your weaving room :]
    It looks wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A job well done! Your weaving studio looks great. You must be so happy to have it finished and be able to use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing the room, Kate. You have a lot of yarn. :) And I love the joyful journal page you made. Such warm color. You can link it over at summer of color as it's a red week this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.