Wednesday, November 2, 2011




















I still will be a doing a little art stuff in November, mostly simple pages that will not take too much time. This page was made with an oil pastel background and a picture I took in Sedona a few years ago.  We stopped in this place where there were vortexes and these rock cairns were everywhere.  It was such an amazing thing to see.

Nanowrimo started yesterday, so we are off an running now.  I put a word widget in my sidebar that you can view to see my progress.

3 comments:

  1. Even a "little" play time with art... is better than no time at all! :]
    Love your page, the colors are very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on writing! This page is soft and very meditative to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.