Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Hobbit















Now for the most exiting news.  The trailer for the Hobbit is out http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=85322  and it is amazing.  The casting of Martin Freeman as Bilbo, fantastic and Richard Armitage as Thorin, wow what a presence he has.  I think he is going to be my new crush. All the dwarves amazing.  It's going to be a long wait.


Oh its onYoutube today so you can watch it here instead

For my new viewers you won't know that Lord of the Rings was an obsession for me.    Sarah and I went to the movies in costumes I had made and had such a fabulous time.  I can quote sections of the movies and have read the book several times.  So seeing the Hobbit looking to be so good is really exciting.

3 comments:

  1. OOh I am very excited. I played the online MMO game Lord of the Rings for ages (I was an elf!), so love all the story and lore. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this one very much too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved LOTR!! I will definitely be watching The Hobbit too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.