Friday, December 30, 2011

My Chosen Word


Its that time of the year again where there is all this releasing of the old, welcoming the new year and all that jazz.  I don't do resolutions but I do choose a word to focus on for the year.  In 2011 I chose focus and it was a pretty powerful year.  I managed to keep my focus on the things that mattered to me.  I managed to follow my heart.  To take on challenging things and to complete them.


This coming year I will be creating a new site, launching a new business and really start doing what I think I was meant to do.
In addition in January I am starting a course to becoming a Muse Group Facilitator.   


With all these new endeavors on the horizon my word for the year is:








I wish for success with both my coaching business and the Muse Groups. In addition I want to success in other parts of my life. I see lots of change in 2012 and I see it as all positive good things coming to me.

Have you chosen a word yet?

3 comments:

  1. I wish you success in all you do this coming year. I haven't picked a word yet and I may not. I didn't do so good with my word last year which was the same as yours....focus. I didn't focus on much of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to find out more as the months progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent word! Happy new year!
    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.