Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visiting Jolene

I visited my friend Jolene the other day and she gave me these fun things.













This is a folder made out of Christmas themed paper and sewn together.  What a great idea.  I love it.



It was filled with papers and pictures and fun things that I will love to put into a Remains of the Day journal.  How perfect is that.



















Plus this beauty, she is a plastic table cloth to use as a stencil.  I have been looking for one of these for ages.  Jolene is such the best kind of friend to have.  Thanks so much.



















I took this page from the other day, addd some words and embellished with a brush pen, I like it now.



















I was talking to a friend on Facebook all about oil pastels and so then I had to pull them out and use,  These are artist grade pastels made by Sennelier and they are really wonderful to work with.  The background was made earlier with WC crayons and the figure was drawn in pencil first and then I used the oil pastel.  These pastels are so creamy, I really like them.




















Here is a collage I worked on over the last couple days. Sure is great to be doing some art again. I hope you ar finding time for it too.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED visiting with you too. Thank you for the ornament and the Neocolor test drive. I see them in my sleep now. In fact, everything that can possibly be colored on is now the Malachite Green that you left for me. Dick Blick should give you a percentage of sales! You are the best. It was so good to see you. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.