Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Go Paint Something



















My latest fearless painting. The funny thing is that I intended to paint a woman and some birds.  You are right, no woman and no birds are hiding in this painting anywhere.  It sure is funny when you do painting this way, you really never know what is going to happen. I still want to paint birds so maybe the next one I do will have them or maybe not.




My friend Diane sent me this video.  All I could think was hey if an elephant can paint what is stopping  the rest of us.  Follow your inner elephant and go paint something.

3 comments:

  1. My iside elephant must be sleeping or lost his brush....yikes! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    This is fantastic... love it! :]
    You are fearless indeed. Great work, Kate.
    Oh... by the way, THANK YOU!! I got a letter in the mail today ((hugs)) :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elephant !! He looks pretty fearless to me. I wonder if he thinks about what he will paint before they pass him the brush? I doubt it somehow !

    Happy Thursday !

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.