Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Right Brain Business Plan




I made a couple videos today of things I want to share. They are not long so I hope you will check them out.





I finally finished my Right Brain Business Plan so I am excited to share it. I used jennifer Lee's book The Right Brain Business Plan, which I can not recommend highly enough. Speaking of Jennifer, she is having another Right Brainers in Business Video Summit. It is a virtual meeting of the minds to help you take your creative business to the next level. I attended last years summit which was solely based on the book. This years summits focus is different but I am sure its going to be awesome.

5 comments:

  1. The birthday video is a fun idea!
    Got my mind percolating !

    Sending light and love surrounding your great plans for yourself !

    Happy Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Loved seeing your RBBP Kate. Thanks for sharing. And I'll see you at the summit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't make videos but I'll try to get over to leave you a Birthday comment.

    Your Right Brain Business Plan book is awesome! Nice work, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea... !
    I am not really sure how to go about attaching a video, but I will give it a try. If anything... I can post a video to your FB wall? That I do know how to do, let me know if that is okay?
    Love seeing you on video too :]
    Thank you for sharing your 'RIGHT BRAIN BUSINESS PLAN" book that you created. This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, I'll say Happy Birthday now because with my memory, I'll prolly forget on the 27th. So Happy Happy Day!!! That postcard thing sounds like fun. Wish I had done it. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.