Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wish Casting Wednesday - What do you wish to attract?















When I saw what the topic for Wishcasting Wednesday was I knew I had to participate. Jamie asks us this question today. "What do you wish to attract?" The subject goes right along with the news I wanted to share today. So first I will share the news and then my wish for today.













On Monday I received my certification as a Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach.  I started the program back in August so it been a long process but I am delighted that I have met all the requirements and can now hang up my coach sign and announce my new website. Plus I get this wonderful new badge.

Safe Harbor Creativity Coaching is the name I chose for my business.  I like to think that working with me is a sade place a place where you can work on your dreams, overcome procrastination, perfectionism and many of the other blocks to the creative process. You can check my site out here   I'd love to have you look at my new site and let me know what you think. I also have a Facebook page that you can find here.

Now to wishcasting and what I wish to attract, well with a new business starting up I want to attract customers.  I am looking for women who may be stuck in their art or writing or other creative dreams. Or women who have retired and thought they'd have all the time for there dreams and now they just don't know how to start. Or women who want to know what they are passionate about.  Or those who have started their dream and find themselves stuck, not knowing what to do next. I have a lot of skills to offer these women and I am so excited to be able to work with them. So I send out this wish today that they will find me.

To see what other wishcasters are doing today go here

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new venture. You are giving women the gift of a return to their truth, their power, and that's a gift for the world. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out your new FB page & wesbite!

    Congrats!!

    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your accomplishment and good luck with the next stage of your journey. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job - congratulations!!
    May the women who can benefit from your caring services be attracted to your sit & to you!
    Blessings!
    As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is lovely, Kate. I like how you tie in your FB page and your blog. Your blog has always been a creativity blog, so it's perfect. I really like how in your photo you are keeping the theme of "Queen of Creativity" because it fits you so well. Thus, this next step seems more like a continuation rather than something totally new.

    One small idea...I know you have the free 30 minute consultation. Still, I know for myself I hesitate to make a big financial commitment, not primarily out of questioning of the coach, but having trouble justifying spending money on myself. It would be nice to have something (perhaps some type of group or short-term package) that was in-between priced.

    Anyway, it all looks great and I'm so excited and happy for you, xoO

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!
    Congratulations... how wonderful and exciting! ((hugs))
    Wishing you the best, always.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    May there be many customers knocking at your door...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new business venture!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kate,
    Good luck and congratulations on your new adventure. May success, happiness, and creativity come your way. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Greetings from France.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.