Saturday, July 14, 2012

On To Oregon
















After leaving Washington I headed to Oregon to see this girl. I sure have missed her.

















Our first day out and about we headed here.  This store is full of fun stuff.
















We had lunch here.  The crepes were good, there was French Music in the background and the waiter had on a beret. I loved soaking in the atmosphere. There were other stops but I kept forgetting to pull out my phone to take pictures.  Alas fun was had that day.


The next day we headed for the coast.  We were following this truck and trying to decide what these things were.  We thought maybe fruit boxes and that is what they were.
















While traveling through Nehalem we saw this sign and Sarah wanted a picture of it. When you go to the website its not quite what you expect, but they have a cool logo.















I loved how they painted the outside of this building so I turned around so we could snap this shot. Then it was on the road again to find our camp for the night.



Then at last our destination.The coast, the beautiful Oregon coast.


























So happy to be at the beach once more.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous time with your girl ! And such beautiful sights ! So happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a wonderful trip!! :]
    Thank you for sharing the photos... Wonderful Kate, felt like I went along for the ride! The colorful fruit boxes are awesome :]

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.