Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More Faces to Share



















This is face number 26 so far this month.  I created her in my mixed media paper journal using Shiva Paintsticks.  These are oil paint in a stick.I use my finger to blend them and a q-tip when I needed smaller details. This did not turn out anything like I had planned.




















This one was a quick sketch with soft pastels, those cheap kids ones. They smear so easily whether you want them to or not.  I did find I could pull off unwanted smears with a rag. I only have 2 more faces to make to my goal which is great. Its been fun but I am ready to focus on something else for awhile. You are probably tired of seeing them too.

2 comments:

  1. Nope...not tired of seeing the faces. I've enjoyed seeing all the different techniques you've used. I have a few Shiva paintsticks but haven't used them much. Now I want to pull them out and see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.