Friday, October 26, 2012

Insomnia

Oh I had insomnia bad last night.  I had gotten a flu shot and the pneumonia vaccine earlier in the day and my arm was killing me, every time I moved it woke me up. I finally got up did some art and just as I thought I could get back to sleep Flynn woke me up, he was restless so I put him outside for awhile.























Then about and hour later one of my cats is throwing up all over. Then its back to bed listening to some calming music hoping sleep will come. Then Lowes calls about our wood delivery.  I gave up and got up. Its going to be a very lazy day.























Here is my drawing from 3 am. I sure hope I get some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me every once in a while...not fun. I usually just get up and cruise around on the computer or read or do some art. Yours is beautiful! I love her face.

    I hope your cat is okay.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.