Friday, November 2, 2012

A Mermaid Arrives




































This is the mermaid I painted for DEEP it is very tall, it actually goes from the ceiling to the floor in my studio.  I think the dimensions are about 24 x 90 but that is just a guess. The painting was a lot of fun.

NaNoWriMo started and we are off and running.  I won't be posting as much as a result.  I'd love it if you could support me by donating a small amount the the wonderful organization that puts this even on.  Check on my sidebar to donate or click on this link.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. Thanks for visiting. Doing ok here. I do visit here a lot, I just dont comment a lot. Ms. Closemouth, that's me! But I am watching your awesome art, just so you know. Good luck with NaNo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! When you go big, you really go BIG! She looks great! I like the way the colors just flow into each other.

    Good luck with NaNoWriMo this year. I know you'll do good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!
    Fantastic, Kate... you are digging deep. :]
    I love it! ~xx

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.