Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day After

Its still snowing here. I am cozy inside and watching a Dr. Who marathon. Sometimes the day after the holiday is a let down or disappointing in some ways but today I am just content.  I have my foot propped up with ice on it and project beside me and not a care in the world.  Its a great feeling.



















I sketched this with charcoal pencil while watching tv last night. I love the immediacy of charcoal.













Santa brought me one of these.  Its a Japanese Screw Punch.  Its used to punch holes in papers in making journals and books. I have wanted one of these for a long time. I also got some ink for my fountain pen.
















Sarah got me this book, a sequel to one I had bought when I visited her in Portland.  The real surprise was that is was signed by the author and illustrator. How cool is that.

Did you get some fun things for gifts this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.