Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lady Violet's Dinner Gauntlets














Here are the Lady Violet's Dinner gauntlets all finished. All ready to wear for the last episode of Downton Abbey.
















This show a close up of the lace cuff



Here is the lacing that is at the outside. These gloves are really fun and comfortable to wear.












I really love these Dylusion Ink Sprays, so much that I now have every color.  They just came out with 6 new colors and the neatest one is the white linen.  It has pigment in it so you have to shake it before using it.



















I used the White Dylusions spray on this page in the left corner, see how it lets different colors of the background come through. It is pretty cool stuff.















Here I used painted newspaper for the background and the birds I painted on old book pages a little while ago.  Writing was done with India Ink and a dip pen.

Tomorrow I go in for surgery to have the trigger finger fixed on my right hand.  There won't be much blogging for awhile.  I will check in here to let you know how I am doing.

 UPDATE- The Dylusian inks are the brian child of Dyan Reavely. She is a Ranger designer from the UK. You can find her videos on Youtube. I bought some of my sprays at Hobby Lobby when I was in Phoenix this past summer. The new sprays I got online at the franticstamper.com here is a link to the new colors. Other online sources that I have used that carry the inks are http://bluemoonscrapbooking.comand http://scrapbook.com  Blue moon scrapbooking also has a great supply of Crafters Workshop Stencils. Now that I have enabled you all to go spend money, have fun.

BOOK SALE

Hey I have put my e-book on sale.  Is only 4.99 this week. If you have been creatively stuck or just need some inspiration take advantage of this great offer.  Regular price  9.95. Click on the buttons on the sidebar to purchase. Or the tab at the top of the page.

4 comments:

  1. Love your post. Raf has had trigger finger and is doing fine now.

    Where sis you get you Dylusion Ink Sprays...what brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely knit set to wear for the viewing of Downton Abby! I love that show too! Hadn't thought to dress for it though. Sweet that.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery from your finger surgery. Chicken soup!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your surgery Kate.
    Will check out those inks. They look awesome on your art.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late getting here so you've had your surgery by now. I hope it all went as planned.

    The gauntlets are so pretty. I like the lacy cuff...and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.