Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A New Find - At Last




















I have been looking for one of these for years.  Its just a plastic doily but alas so hard to find.  I have a friend who works at a thrift store and she saved this for me.  The best 25 cents I have ever spent.





















I used it in this background.  This was one of those pages that I hated so I kept putting things on top.  The last use of spray ink using the plastic canvas made the page look great. I am so excited to be able to use this.




















Here is the tag I made for this week.  The theme was weather, so I just used raindrop paper. This was fun to put together.  It was the third tag I tried, sometimes things just don't flow. Art is like that sometimes you just have to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Those plastic doilies used to be around everywhere but now you can never find one. I finally broke down and ordered some from eBay...paid more than a quarter for them, too! You were so lucky. And I love how you used it on that page. The weather tag is cute, too. I like the raindrop paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.