Monday, August 5, 2013

Chakra Journal - More pages






















I've got more pages in my chakra journal to share.  Instead of the symbol I chose the element fire to place in the center.  Mars is the ruling planet and the ram is one of the anima symbols associated with this chakra.  Rang is the sound of the chakra.  I then added my thoughts and feelings about it.




















The fourth chakra is known as the heart chakra. I resisted the urge to add a heart.  I went with the symbol instead.  Air is the element associated with this chakra so I added a feather to represent that.  I added Quan Yin in the corner and Venus up top as the planet associated with this chakra. This chakra is all about balance and love in relationships so I added those words. I am divine love is the guiding phrase here so I included that too.

So only 3 more pages and I will be done with this journal. Well actually I think I will have more pages but I think I will save them for something more spiritual in nature. I am not sure what that will be but I think I will be able to come up with something.


















I've started reading Old Path White Clouds by Thich Nhat Hahn. Its the story of the Buddha's life. Its written really well and has these wonderful lino cut illustrations that are a delight to see. Its a big book that I will be reading a little at a time. I am sure it will find its way onto my journal pages in some form or other.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making a chakra journal. Beautiful Kate.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.