Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Soaring To The Next Level















This is a page in a small journal or I should say 2 pages. It was given to me by a friend in Sedona. I had the background and the ravens done for some time.  I knew it  needed something else. I took orange paper and made a cutout of the landscape of Sedona.  I used Inktense pencils to show the difference in the rock colors. The background was made with stencils and spray inks. The ravens were hand cut stencils. It definitely brings back good memories. I chose the words the Next level out of a brochure with soaring bird the rest came naturally.  I like the idea of soaring to the next level. To be going deeper in my art and writing.

How about you what would the next level for you be?

Posting for Art Every Day Month.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pages.

    My next level? Maybe more writing, it's definitely second fiddle at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.