Monday, April 28, 2014

There Is Nothing Like A Dream To Create The Future




















I made these two pages during 21 Secrets Live.  They have absolutely nothing to do with the program covered. She came out of the background, I hadn't intended to do a portrait at all.




















This started out with torn book pages and layers of paint.  Then I added some acrylic inks and lifted and re added over and over. Its very yellow and orange underneath it all. Then I decide to throw images on top.  All the collage is from an old calendar.  I often like to cut up old calendars and use the parts for new pages. I liked the quote "There is nothing like a dream to create the future." If you want a certain life, start dreaming it and then make it happen.




















Here is a sketch I drew on Sunday. I was speaking at church so I didn't have too much time to devote to the sketch. Normally I would have written on the dress or something but this will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.