Monday, September 22, 2014

My Weekend Getaway.





















This is the only sketch I managed to make this past weekend.  Sitting on the back porch of my friends house, just a view of the trees.

I spent a lot of time spinning and knitting and visiting we friends old and new.  A very relaxing place to be. Sometimes a weekend away is just what you need to get a new perspective on life. I felt very proud of myself because I still managed to write the three days I was there, and even took two walks. Sometimes its the little things that are big accomplishments.

















I fell in love with this tree, it was in the front yard of the house I stayed at. It had incredible energy about it. I took tons of pictures. I think I need to paint it at some point.

















We replaced some sidewalk and I had to leave my mark. It is not that easy to write in concrete. My spiral symbol came out a little wonky.

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. I like your drawing of trees, and also your photo of the tree at your friend's house.
    You're immortalized! I've never put my mark into cement.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.