Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Feature On This Blog








EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY

I am excited to announce a new feature at The Queen of Creativity.  I am calling it Express Your Creativity.  It will be a weekly way for you to share your creative pursuits and connect with others. Every Friday I will create a post and upload it.  You can share paintings, sketches, art journal pages, poetry, fiber arts like knitting and weaving, favorite recipes, organizational and decorating ideas, The sky is the limit here.  The only requirement is that it is something that you have created in some way. I hope you will join me and please pass it on.


Please make sure to list your posts url and not your blogs url.  This makes it easier for any late comers to find your post. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, this is how it works. You type in your name in the first box and the url/link to your post, not your blog address about your creative efforts this week. When you return your name will already be populated, you just need to paste in the new posts link. 

15 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Kate. It will be so nice to see all the different types of creativity shared each week. I'm excited that I can be the first to link to your new feature. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny, I look forward to seeing what you post.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea, Kate! I hope to play along!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea and terrific way to start out the new year, Kate … so much cool creative work on your blog … brava!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I look forward to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice place to be

    Happy New Year ☆´,•*´¨★ Ձ๏15

    much love...


    ReplyDelete
  7. Just linked my latest project. Looking forward to seeing all the great creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea, Kate! Thanks for creating a space for sharing and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Kate. Build a lovely community of creatives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Idea and I look forward to joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to help share art. I look forward to seeing all the art that comes your way each Friday. Have a creative new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh this is very exciting! Thank you for setting this up, off to have a nosy around everyone elses now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting idea. . .I like that you have included so much. . .should be a fun go around. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.