Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Perfect Sketchbook





















I headed to Michaels today to see if they had any of these Pitt Artist Pens in Sepia.  I was in luck because they had them and I had a 50% off coupon.  Perfect combination in my opinion.  I am going to try using these to draw on my drum.























When I got the mail at home to my delight I got this package from Singapore.  Pretty exciting I think.




















I have been waiting to get this in the mail. I had no clue how long it would take mail to get here from Singapore but it was pretty quick. I backed this Kickstarter project for the Perfect Sketchbook,  so it was nice to get the product and see how nice it is.  Its small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.  Its like having a moleskine but the paper is better.  It has 72 sheets of 100% cotton rag watercolor paper 190 gsm. a side pocket, ribbon bookmark, a greyvalue chart on one of the pages and a coptic binding so it opens flat.  The cover is grey and is nice and soft.  A quality product.  I am pleased, now for some time to try out the paper.  I even got some scraps of the paper tp play with.  One of the best things I have backed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.